Friday, February 18, 2011

We got an award! :)

Marcie and I just love meeting new bloggers, whether they be bakers like us or simply interesting people. Don't you love how the web can bring people closer together?! Well, Ryan from Ryan Bakes was sweet enough to nominate us for this wonderful award and we just had to thank her for it! 


Ryan, you are too awesome. :)

The only rule for this award is that we pass on the love and notify the winning blogs!

So our blog choices are:

 Kristan from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen (love her!)

The mystery woman from Cookies and Cups (seriously, we don't know her name but she rocks)

And.....
Daow from Happy Food

Congrats fellow bloggers! :)
-Marcie and Katelyn


4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you ladies at Bake! And Congratulation to all the other winners :D It has been a wonderful experience to be part of the food blog world! Lovely to have met everyone here! Keep up the good work!

    Daow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much :) You made my morning!
    ps- I'm Shelly, and trust me I am SO not mysterious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Shelly! Glad you two liked the award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pleasure. :) I've enjoyed "meeting" you all and really enjoy your blog! Happy baking!!

    ReplyDelete